<$BlogDescription$>




<$BlogItemBody$>


<$BlogItemTitle$>


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



<$BlogItemBody$>


<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Responses to “<$BlogItemTitle$>”

  1. <$BlogCommentAuthor$> 

    <$BlogCommentBody$>

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm <$BlogOwnerNickname$>
  • From <$BlogOwnerLocation$>
  • <$BlogOwnerAboutMe$>
  • My profile
    The game is almost over, about time you acknowledge me.. or do you want to go down without knowing who got you?

Last posts

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM/RSS feed


-->

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Color me.....Saffron?

"What is the purpose of your life V?"

"What do you mean?"

"What is the force that drives you? That what makes you want to live?"

"Well, I want to live life to the fullest.. I have a wife, and about 1 or 2 years down the line I might want to start a family."

"Hmmm... so you mean procreation is the purpose of your life?"

"Well... no but... G! What’s the matter with you?"

"I just realized I don't have a purpose in life. I mean, I always thought I did but turns out I don't. I wanted all the materialistic possessions and all the jazz. You know if you ask me of the day that I felt the happiest in my whole life, I believe I'd say it would be the day I paid the first installment for my car. Or probably the day I purchased a cell phone from MY hard earned money instead of begging and coaxing my mom for some money for me to buy one."

"Great, so that probably means that the need of independence is the driving force behind your life."

"Yeah? Okay... I work like a bitch doin a fuckin job I don't quite like. But I still do it because the money is great. So although its work I don't like, the money that comes at the end of the month gives me quite some job satisfaction. I mean, as long as I can continue paying my installments and party when I need to that’s quite reassuring..."

"Yes. Then why are you thinking so much?"

"So in a few months, the installments would be up that would mean lesser responsibility and a sense of freedom...that should lead to happiness."


"Yes. So hang on tight. You ARE getting there."

".... and then I get into a terrible accident and end up disabled or something..."

"Abbe..."

"No, let me finish. If that ever happens, the rest of my sorry existence I would keep cursing myself for not doing something, ANYTHING that I could be proud of."

"Well... you paid all the installments of your car. From YOUR hard earned money."

"For a car I can't drive anymore."

"G! Stop it. Are you drunk on Sprite?"

"I want to take a shot at something, something else... suddenly I feel that all my goals are changing, I feel I want nothing of that what I have always wanted."

"Somebody help me... tell him he is too young to be struck by midlife crisis."

"The movie was heavy dude."

"Indeed it was, heavier on us than it was on you. And if you continue your rant it will get all the more heavier"

"Hmph.."

"You were always the most patriotic one.. everybody noticed the clenched teeth inside the jaw that barely moved after the interval."

"You did? I thought you were busy pacifying your weeping wife."

"Whatever.."

"Hah."

Conversation at the Airport restaurant after 'The Movie'.

No comments: